The Most Exciting Jobs In Tallahassee Require Time Management Skills
Most of the things that we do in residential real estate do not require a PhD in physics, but getting everything done each day is the key to being a great real estate agent and why a career in real estate is one of the most exciting jobs in Tallahassee.
Ever since I started putting the word out that our Joe Manausa Real Estate real estate office is looking to hire more people to help service our growing online business, we have been meeting with both new and experienced people. And the most important skill that I am seeking is the ability to manage one's time. The ability to manage yourself and your time means that selling real estate successfully requires more effort than most jobs in Tallahassee, and that is why it is a career.
Time Management Jobs In Tallahassee
If you want one of the most exciting jobs in Tallahassee, you should consider a career in real estate. It's all about multitasking and being able to decide what you can and cannot do with the time that you have available. Most often, I hear that time management is simply getting everything done with the time that you have, but time management in real estate is deciding what not to do!
Real estate agents must have great time management skills due to the fact that they are responsible for so many facets of the real estate brokerage business. For those who want one of the successful real estate jobs in Tallahassee, they will need to learn how to do most of the following:
- View properties and gain market knowledge
- Gain expertise and stay current with the Tallahassee real estate market
- Receive inquiries from prospective sellers and buyers
- Communicate with people who need to sell a home in Tallahassee
- Communicate with people who need to buy a home in Tallahassee
- Assess home buyer needs
- Assess home buyer capabilities (finance)
- Attend property inspections with buyers
- Discuss property value
- Draw up offers between home buyers and sellers
- Negotiate contracts
- Manage pre-closing activities
- Ensure settlement costs are consistent with contract terms
- Promote your real estate company to the community
- Develop and implement a self promotion strategy
- Network to attract new clients
- Build and maintain a contact database
- Develop and practice presentation skills
- Master using the Tallahassee MLS
The good news is that if you choose real estate as your job in Tallahassee, we can train you on all the skill sets required. Joe Manausa Real Estate has been a leader in real estate training for more than 30 years and continually receives recognition for innovation and staying current in an ever-changing world.
If you are a current agent who is frustrated with your results thus far, we have a special program designed to help you achieve your goals. Sure the market is down, but home sales are up at Joe Manausa Real Estate! If you want to know more about how we can help you, whether you are an experienced agent or "just looking" at real estate, just click this link to drop me a note and we will schedule a time to review the programs that make real estate one of the most exciting jobs in Tallahassee.
Joe Manausa Real Estate is a brokerage company headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida. Its unique business model provides specialists to both home sellers and home buyers, and the results speak for themselves. JMRE has significantly more 5-star reviews on google than any other local competitor. Joe Manausa Real Estate is a leader in internet marketing and utilizes search engine optimization, email marketing, social media and data analytics to get their clients’ home sold faster and for more money than any other Tallahassee brokerage firm. For more information, visit www.manausa.com or call us at (850) 366-8917.