It's My First Time Buying
What You Should Know Before Buying in Tallahassee
Let’s face it; buying your first Tallahassee home can be both exciting and pretty frightening at the same time. Many compare buying their first home to an emotional roller coaster ride. Because information is power, our team and this website will help you purchase your first Tallahassee home with confidence. Plus, we will make the process a lot less confusing and even prevent you from feeling a little overwhelmed.
Experienced Helping First-time Buyers Just Like You
Because we have assisted many first-time home buyers like yourself, we will guide you every step of the way. This article is written with your needs in mind, so as you navigate your way through the home buying process, you will be better prepared to achieve your ultimate goal of homeownership. We are here to help you navigate the uncharted waters of buying your first Tallahassee home, townhome, or condo.
Here is a snapshot of the primary events in your Tallahassee home buying process:
- Financing your first home.
- Understanding the benefits of the First-Time Homebuyer Federal Tax Credit
- Getting your financial house in order.
- Meet with a lending consultant and secure a mortgage pre-approval.
- Happy House Hunting!
- Understanding your home buying priorities (wants & needs).
- Negotiating your first offer with power.
- Earnest money.
- The offer is now a contract.
- Count-down to closing.
- The home inspection.
- We will recommend several experienced home inspectors.
- Preparing to close, the final walk through.
- Closing the transaction.
- Taking possession of your first home - Congratulations!
Remember, the team here at Joe Manausa Real Estate will be with you every step of the way, offering you guidance, and ensuring that every detail of your transaction is as smooth as possible.
Are You Ready To Get Started?
While it might be tempting to start searching for your first home now, it’s important to resist the urge until you know what you can afford. Contact us today for your First-time Home Buying Consultation and we will determine your price range based on your financial situation. Representing your best interests, we will guide you in the real estate process to help you buy the most home for your money. To schedule your complimentary home buying consultation, contact us today to put this powerful home buying team to work for you.