These 15 Homes For Sale On Acreage Are Perfect For Your Independence Day Celebration
Wouldn't it be nice to have a large enough property to produce your own 4th of July Celebration for friends and family?
These 15 homes for sale on acreage have all that and more!
Tallahassee Homes For Sale On Acreage
Listings on an acre or more
Producing Your Own Independence Day Celebration
Face it, to celebrate the 4th of July, you really must have fireworks. Every single Independence Day memory I have includes fireworks, so owning a home on acreage is a must if you are going to put on a big show.
The key to enjoying the show is big noise and big explosions, but only in a safe environment.
You must have fireworks that are legal in your state, and most states allow homeowners to purchase and utilize fireworks.
While what you can use varies from state to state, the key is big noise and big booms! Before using fireworks, find out what’s legal in your state by checking the state law summary for your state by clicking this link.
Please remember that even legal fireworks can cause injury if they’re not used properly.
The following tips will help keep you safe when planning your 4th of July celebration:
15 Safety Tips For Your Backyard Independence Day Fireworks Celebration
- Obey all local laws concerning the use of fireworks
- Know your fireworks - Buy from a licensed fireworks dealer and real ALL instructions before using them
- Make sure a responsible adult supervises ALL fireworks activities - Keep fireworks out of the hands of children
- Ensure that everybody present understands where the "safe" zone is and the area they must not enter
- Save your alcohol for after the show - Alcohol, drugs, and fireworks do not mix!
- Wear safety apparel - Safety glasses and gloves should be worn by all people lighting the fireworks
- Light one firework at a time - Make sure the flow of activities is monitored and that only one person is lighting one firework at any given time (don't have one person lighting multiple fireworks and don't have multiple people lighting at the same time).
- Stay clear of buildings and vehicles and deploy over a cleared area
- Never relight a firework that failed to explode - wait 20 minutes and then soak all failures in a bucket of water.
- Always have a bucket of water and a connected water hose on standby
- Never carry fireworks in your pocket or ignite them from metal or glass containers
- Do not experiment with homemade fireworks or alter the ones that you purchase
- Dispose of spent fireworks after soaking them in a buck of water
- Ensure all pets and animals are kept away from the fireworks noise
- Never point fireworks at people and ensure everybody not involved in the lighting of the fireworks enjoy the show from a safe distance
The following video shows a successful fireworks celebration like you can enjoy in your own backyard.
Backyard Fireworks Video
We hope you enjoy a safe and fun Independence Day. If any of these homes seem perfect for you, simply drop us a note and we'll be in touch right away to schedule a time for you to see it in person.
Post a Comment