YTD Leon County Home Sales March 30, 2010
Leon County year to date home sales rose in February versus 2009. This was the first rise since 2005, which comes to a market much in need of some positive movement.
In the real estate graph below, we see year-to-date sales of single family detached homes (in red) and condos/townhouses (in pink). The total home sales through February just nudged out 2009 by 6 units.
Tallahassee Real Estate RecommendationsDo you want to know more about the Tallahassee real estate market? It is not as hard as you might think keeping up with the movements in the housing market, you just have to know where to look. The following are some of the best resources that you can find on Tallahassee real estate:
- Daily Real Estate Blog (A Technorati Top 100): Tallahassee Real Estate Blog
- Tallahassee Neighborhood Report: Tallahassee Subdivisions
- Current Housing Reports: Housing Market Reports
- Map Based Property Search Tool: MLS Property Search
- Foreclosure Reports: Lis Pendens and Foreclosures
- List of Distressed Properties in the MLS: Distressed Properties
- REALTOR® news and updates: Successful REALTORS®