How To Become A Licensed Real Estate Agent In Just 17 Days
Do you want to know the absolute FASTEST and MOST EFFECTIVE way to become a licensed real estate salesperson in the state of Florida?
This is a true story, about how the newest employee at Joe Manausa Real Estate got his Florida Real Estate License in just 17 days.
Less than 3 weeks ago, I asked Garrett Jacks the following questions:
How do you feel about helping others? Do you enjoy solving people’s problems when they truly need it the most (like a home seller who needs to sell his home FAST and for the RIGHT PRICE)? How do you feel about helping first time homebuyers through the process of owning their dream home? Are you driven to succeed? Would you describe yourself as a “Go-getter”?
He advised me that he was the perfect answer to my questions. I told him that I would hire him if he got his real estate license, and 17 days later he was back, licensed, and raring to go.
I was in shock. The fastest I had seen prior to this was when Ron Rice got his license in just over a month.
Of course, I had to ask him to write down exactly what he did, so that I could pass the good information along to people thinking about a career in real estate.
Here is what he did to become a licensed real estate agent in just 17 days:
- 31 July: Visited the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation’s website www.myfloridalicense.com and printed/filled out/mailed in the initial application for Real Estate Sales Associate License for the Florida Resident. For military veterans (as was the case for this particular sales associate), there is a Veteran Fee Waiver application (also found on the DBPR website) that allows the waiver of the initial licensing fee, initial application fee, and initial unlicensed activity fee. Both applications were mailed in at the same time (alternatively, the initial application can be submitted electronically).
- 31 July: Electronic fingerprints were submitted via a local fingerprinting service (required as part of the background check for the initial application).
- 31 July: Visited www.realestate-school.com and ordered the 63-hour online Florida Sales Associate Course. The “Best Value Package” (highly recommended) includes the online course curriculum, an exam review manual, an audio CD review, and 1001 Questions and Answers in a Q&A Software Package. The course is available within a few minutes upon receipt of payment.
- 05 August: Got an email notification from the DBPR that the initial application had been received.
- 12 August: Received an email from PearsonVUE (testing service) notifying that the application was approved by the DBPR and to visit www.pearsonvue.com to set up an exam date and location.
- 13 August: Took the Pre-License Course Final Exam (from the Real Estate School curriculum package).
- 16 August: Took and passed the Florida state licensing exam.
That’s 17 days, folks.
Now, you must realize that A LOT OF STUDYING AND EFFORT went into those first 16 days. The 63-hour course takes every one of those hours to complete (not to mention all of the time spent covering every question in the Exam Review Manual). The curriculum covers all aspects of Florida Real Estate Licensing and Law, Real Estate Finance, and numerous other important aspects about the profession. It’s not easy, but it’s doable for anyone with the drive to succeed. This is the 17-day FAST TRACK GUIDE to becoming a real estate agent for the serious “Go-Getter” inside you!
If you’re up to the challenge and you’d like to make a career helping others with their real estate problems, follow the recipe above and you’ll be on the path to success in no time. See you at the Board of Realtors in three weeks?
Post a Comment