Hey, Can You Tell Me About This House?
A topic that we address several times per day relates to describing a certain home that we have listed for sale.
Prospective buyers call our Tallahassee real estate office wanting to know more about a certain home, and often times they do not know that we can answer their questions about every home for sale in the area.
Unlike the rental market where prospective tenants must often make call after call until they find a home that fits their needs, we have an organized system that should be utilized with the "for sale" market that allows us to help a buyer find the perfect home for their current and future needs.
In fact, we have created a better process for buying a home, so if you are making a move in 2015, follow this advice and you will save thousands of dollars on your next purchase.
Don't Make These Mortgage Mistakes!
The internet has changed the way that (smart) homebuyers should go about the process of buying a home. Unfortunately, not all buyers have been informed about this better way.
As proof, just look at the results of the Chase Survey that was conducted last year. 807 homebuyers were asked about how they felt (now) about the purchase that they had made within the past two years, and their answers reveal a serious lack of satisfaction:
- 56% wish they were armed with more knowledge about the financial aspects of purchasing a home
- 39% said that they would buy a different-size or different-priced home or in a different neighborhood, knowing what they know now
- 34% said it cost more than expected to maintain the home that they purchased
- 22% wish they had known more about the ins and outs of closing on the house
- 19% felt they did not know enough about making the offer and negotiating
- 15% wished they had been better prepared for financing their purchase
These are not insignificant results!
These are homebuyers who made the wrong purchase and wish they had done things differently. Why not learn from their mistakes, so you do not have to be unhappy with your home purchase?
A Better Way To Buy A Home
We have prepared a simple e-series that will walk you through a smarter home buying process. Each day for three weeks, you will receive an article, by email, that explains a step in buying a home and why it should be done in a specific manner.
Something tells us you’re just … well … smarter than most people looking to buy a home.
Introducing Home Buying For Smart People
Here’s what we’ve got for you:
- A systematic, simple process to use modern technology to help you find the right home, at the right price.
- A clear tutorial approach to the “Manausa method” of making sure that you see ALL of the homes that fit your needs without exposing yourself to the serious mistakes that many homebuyers make.
- A sure-fire way to win the negotiation ... don't let a weak agent allow you to miss out on the home of your dreams!
Home Buying For Smart People is a free multi-part course and ongoing email newsletter. Join the thousands of other "smart people" who saved thousands of dollars when buying a home in a careful and prepared manner.
When you are finished with this course, you will understand the importance of following this process and why it will save you money and help you get a home that you will be proud and happy to own. Don't make the mistakes that more than half of surveyed homebuyers before you have made, be smart when you buy your next home.