Shelley Duke, Realtor®, e-Pro®, HRC® is a member of the National Association of Realtors®, Florida Association of Realtors®, the Tallahassee Board of Realtors® ,the Lakefront Luxury League®. and the Italian-American Real Estate Network®. Shelley Duke started her career of real estate in Central Florida and practiced as a Realtor® in Tampa and Lakeland, Florida.
Shelley has practiced real estate for ten years and now calls Tallahassee home. She graduated from Florida State University with a degree in Chemical Science and worked for pharmaceutical companies in sales early in her career.
Shelley has been designated a e-Pro® Realtor for her training in internet marketing of homes and properties. Shelley has also received the designation of a HRC® for her experience and training as a home retention counselor specializing in loss mitigation and helping homeowners in default.
Shelley has ten years of experience with first time homebuyers, senior real estate, staging and 'short -sale' experience.
Shelley's family includes her husband, seven year old daughter and German short haired pointer.
- member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)®
- member Florida Association of Realtors (FAR)®
- member Tallahassee Board of Realtors (TBR)®
- e-Pro®- internet marketing
- ®- specialized training in home retention/ loss mitigation
- Lakefront Luxury League® member-Presidential Board of Realtors
- 10 years of Realtor experience
- first time homebuyers
- senior real estate
- relocation realtor
- short sale experience
- staging experience