One Year Real Estate Inventory Trends March 28, 2010
One great graph that shows much in one quick glance is the Tallahassee real estate 1 year inventory trends. By combining the trends of new listings, new pendings, new sales, and new failures, this real estate graph is a great way to view inventory movement in Tallahassee housing.
One thing that really jumps out is the flattening of each trend, though the new listings appear to have turned and started to rise. Needless to say, we will keep an eye on these trends as they will forecast future movements in the Tallahassee housing market.
Best Tallahassee Real Estate LinksDo you want to know more about the Tallahassee real estate market? It is not as hard as you might think keeping up with the movements in the housing market, you just have to know where to look. The following are some of the best resources that you can find on Tallahassee real estate:
- Daily Real Estate Blog (A Technorati Top 100): Tallahassee Real Estate Blog
- Tallahassee Neighborhood Report: Tallahassee Subdivisions
- Current Housing Reports: Housing Market Reports
- Map Based Property Search Tool: MLS Property Search
- Foreclosure Reports: Lis Pendens and Foreclosures
- List of Distressed Properties in the MLS: Distressed Properties
- REALTOR® news and updates: Successful REALTORS®