New Listings Adding To Housing Inventory March 27, 2010
New listings of homes for sale in Tallahassee have been dropping since December of 2008. Where almost 21 homes per day were entering the market, our current trend is below 15 homes per day. This decline in the rate of new listings has helped the market as it consumes the glut of supply of homes.
It appears that a bottom might be forming though, leading the way to rising inventory levels. We'll keep a close eye out on this and continue reporting inventory levels in the Tallahassee housing market.
Super Tallahassee Real Estate ResourcesDo you want to know more about the Tallahassee real estate market? It is not as hard as you might think keeping up with the movements in the housing market, you just have to know where to look. The following are some of the best resources that you can find on Tallahassee real estate:
- Daily Real Estate Blog (A Technorati Top 100): Tallahassee Real Estate Blog
- Tallahassee Neighborhood Report: Tallahassee Subdivisions
- Current Housing Reports: Housing Market Reports
- Map Based Property Search Tool: MLS Property Search
- Foreclosure Reports: Lis Pendens and Foreclosures
- List of Distressed Properties in the MLS: Distressed Properties
- REALTOR® news and updates: Successful REALTORS®