Average Real Estate Prices In Tallahassee March 23, 2010
Average real estate prices in Tallahassee have been dropping for several years now. Single family detached homes have fallen to $190K, residential lots have fallen to $60K, and mobile home prices have dropped below $50K. Only the condo/townhouse prices have bucked the trend.... Or have they?
In the real estate graph above, we see that the average price of a condo/townhouse in Tallahassee has not dropped like the other categories have. The primary reason is because of the sale of downtown condos, which were just getting started at the end of the boom market. So we are seeing average prices drop, but when we bunch them all together, the higher-price condos are having a significant effect on the "average."
Great Tallahassee Real Estate LinksDo you want to know more about the Tallahassee real estate market? It is not as hard as you might think keeping up with the movements in the housing market, you just have to know where to look. The following are some of the best resources that you can find on Tallahassee real estate:
- Tallahassee Short Sale Listings: Tallahassee Short Sales
- Daily Real Estate Blog (A Technorati Top 100): Tallahassee Real Estate Blog
- Current Housing Reports: Housing Market Reports
- Map Based Property Search Tool: MLS Property Search
- Foreclosure Reports: Lis Pendens and Foreclosures
- List of Distressed Properties in the MLS: Distressed Properties
- REALTOR® news and updates: Successful REALTORS®