Top Ten Real Estate Blog Posts 2012
Last week I announced that the Tallahassee Real Estate Website was being overhauled, and one of my first objectives in this process was to determine the most popular real estate blog posts.
I scoured my different analytics applications and have selected the ten most popular pages on our real estate blog in 2012, based upon unique visits to each page.
The most active page was not a big surprise, as many people use our Tallahassee Property Search Tool, but some of the other pages were not ones that I would have guessed.
Popular Real Estate Blog Pages
The following list shows our most popular real estate blog pages during the 2012 calendar year. Please note that some of these pages were written in prior years, but still pull in a lot of readers.
10. Real Estate Forecast 2012 - Every year I write a real estate blog post to forecast my expectation for the coming year. My 2012 forecast was published in December of 2011, and I forecasted 3,200 home sales in Tallahassee for the coming year. The actual number of homes sold in 2012 was 3,260!
9. Using The Lease Agreement In Home Buying - Readers flock to our real estate blog posts on creative financing, and many referred to using a residential lease agreement during some portion of the creative purchase of a home. The lease is important in creative home buying as it allows the buyer to occupy (or use the property) prior to closing.
8. Real Estate Scam Hits Joe Manausa Real Estate - The internet is a wonderful resource for finding information, just know that not everybody out there is acting in good faith. As long as you are cautious, you should be safe from any new real estate scam that comes your way. But look at the most common real estate scam, usually found on Craigslist.
7. How To Choose Your Short Sale Agent - With nearly half the market upside down in their homes, home sellers need to do some research before they select a real estate agent for the job of short selling their home. This article points out how to do this wisely.
6. Tax On Home Sales - Written back in June 2010, this article is still one of our most active pages on the Tallahassee Real Estate Website. We unravel the new real estate tax and separate fact from fiction for those who were worried how this new tax for 2013 would impact Tallahassee home sellers.
5. Homes For Sale In Southwood - I find it rather remarkable that our fifth most active page last year was the property search tool for Southwood. You can always choose this link for the most current information on real estate listings in Southwood.
4. Tallahassee Neighborhoods - This resource page has been very popular over the years, as it guides you to articles and real estate listings for every recorded neighborhood in Tallahassee (more than 1,700 of them now!).
3. Does Experience Really Matter When You Hire A Tallahassee Realtor - Have you ever been curious about the relationship between experience and productivity among real estate agents? Apparently many visitors to the Tallahassee Real Estate Website have! Check out an in-depth analysis of the productivity levels among the difference experience levels of Realtors in Tallahassee.
2. Pool Homes For Sale In Tallahassee - People who want to buy a home in Tallahassee love swimming pools. This page was created to help home buyers search for homes with swimming pools, and it was a very cool page in 2012.
1. Tallahassee MLS - Our most popular page, with more than 100,000 visits in 2012, was simply our property search tool. Real estate blog visitors still want to see the homes that are one the market, and our popular page offers the most current information on real estate listings in Tallahassee.
Post a Comment