Tallahassee Foreclosure And Lis Pendens Report
Posted by Joe Manausa on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 at 8:53:14 PM By Joe Manausa / November 24, 2009 Comment
Welcome to the Tallahassee Foreclosure Watch Web Site. We have access to information not available anywhere else on the web as timely as here.
If you are a property owner who is concerned about losing your property, check out our How To Avoid Foreclosure Advice page. If you are a buyer wanting to know what is happening with foreclosures, follow this page and the extensive reports section in the right sidebar.
Current Tallahassee Foreclosure Report
Lis Pendens Filings were up 28% in the first quarter of 2009 versus the fourth quarter of 2008. Even more disturbing, January through June of 2009 Lis Pendens filings were up 47% compared to same period in 2008.
Steady Increase In Lis Pendens Filings
Foreclosures Starting To Skyrocket
Foreclosures Are Still Lagging Lis Pendens Filings
Links To Quarterly Subdivision Reports On Distressed Properties
- Subdivision Summary – 3rd Quarter 2009
- Subdivision Summary – 2nd Quarter 2009
- Subdivision Summary – 1st Quarter 2009
- Subdivision Summary – 4th Quarter 2008
- Subdivision Summary – 3rd Quarter 2008
- Subdivision Summary – 2nd Quarter 2008
- Subdivision Summary – 1st Quarter 2008
Just click on any past foreclosure report in the right sidebar to see specific filings.