- The Tallahassee Real Estate Newsletter will be delivered on Mondays to your email inbox.
- There are now links to view relevant articles, search the MLS, and download Special Reports (and more) right in the newsletter.
- The format includes more Tallahassee Real Estate market information and less fluff.
- The flavor of The Tallahassee Real Estate Newsletter™ is fact-filled, graphical, informative, and maybe even a little geeky (just a little!) The author is opinionated about the Tallahassee real estate market and it shows.
- Of course, if after receiving The Tallahassee Real Estate Newsletter™ you decide it just isn’t for you you’ll have an opportunity to safely unsubscribe in every email. We here at The Tallahassee Real Estate Newsletter™ hate SPAM as much as you do and would never continue to send you something you don’t want!
I received the e-mail and signed up to receive the newsletter. It said that I would receive a confirmation e-mail shortly, which I did. It said I had to click on the URL "below" and that would confirm my request so that I would begin to receive the newsletter. I clicked on it and then it came back and said "page not found". So I went back and tried it again and it said I had already registered to receive it. I just wanted to make sure that I am registered to receive it and Thanks! Pam
You are all set Pam. I guess the Aweber Service get's a little crazy at times, but you are on the subscription list now. Thank you for the feedback.
I'm looking forward to receiving this!
Thank you Jean. I'll appreciate any feedback, positive or negative.
I enjoy read your news from your website, and I am looking foward to reading your news from my own mailbox. Thanks!
Thanks Nancy, you are just in time. You need to confirm your subscription (check your inbox and spam filter). The next edition goes out tomorrow morning!
I'm searching for a home (3/2) to rent in the killearn lakes or buck lake area (schools are #1), can you offer any suggestions of where to search?
Pam, our rental market is not as organized as our for sale market. I will forward your message to a rental manager to see if he can assist you.
Joe, I'm a subscriber and love your newsletter but the link wouldn't open when I got the email notification today. Can you help?
Each time we publish, a few people have a problem opening the link for one reason or another. I think our computers are constantly changing their security settings and it messes with the service that I use to deliver the newsletter. For this reason, I embed the link three times in each newsletter, one that is obvious, then also with each picture (one of a computer and one of the newsletter). Please try to click them one by one and see if it takes you to the property place.
Thank you very much for the feedback.
Post a Comment