Home Buying For Smart People
|You Don't Have To Be A Genius To|
|Get A Great Buy On A Home|
You’re not interested in lame “buy and flip” schemes. You’re not looking to steal a home at 1/2 of it's value, you're looking for a house to call home, and you want to make sure that you get a great value.
In other words, you don’t have to be an Einstein to “get” the home buying process. But you’d have to be an idiot to believe some of the stuff peddled by real estate ads that are appearing all over the internet.
Introducing Home Buying for Smart People
Here’s what we’ve got for you:
- A systematic, simple process to use modern technology to help you find the right home, at the right price.
- A clear tutorial approach to the “Manausa method” of making sure that you see ALL of the homes that fit your needs without exposing yourself to the serious mistakes that many homebuyers make.
- A "what to beware of" guide for buying a home that’s helped thousands of home buyers just like you save tens of thousands of dollars on their home purchase.
Enter your email address below to sign up:
Need more information? Well then ...
A Smarter Way To Buy A Home
I have been helping people buy homes in Tallahassee for well over 20 years, and that time period spans from "before the internet" to present. What's crazy is that the home buying process that most people use is based on an era where information was tightly held by the real estate industry, but haven't you heard? This "internet thing" has changed the rules of the game, in your favor!
- Your Mouse Has Replaced Your Car - That's right, no more driving around your favorite neighborhoods to see what's just hit the market. You can use several special tools that I will show you to let you be "in the know" for what you want to know, about any neighborhood or part of town that you find interesting.
- You Can Go To Open Houses All Night Long - Traditional "open houses" allowed prospective home buyers to walk through homes to see what was inside. Now you can do that online. Find a home that meets your search criteria and then just take the virtual tour. It's a great way to gain an insight to what homes in different prices ranges offer.
- There Are Tools That Will Feed You The Information You Need To Know - How about getting an email every morning providing you with a list of homes that meets your pre-determined needs. Somebody lowers their price to your desired range tonight, you find out first thing in the morning. No need to call a real estate agent, you have the same information as they do!
- 20 Short Lessons Of Home Buying For Smart People - Smart home buyers need to understand the best ways to ensure they find the right property, at the right price. Our 20 short lessons will be delivered to your email inbox, for you to view at your leisure, over the course of the next few weeks. There's no need to make stupid mistakes in this housing market, so become a smart home buyer today!
Bringing it all together
Each of these twenty lessons will provide you with an insight that most people fail to gain before they buy a home. Home Buying for Smart People is a free 20-part course and ongoing newsletter that’s delivered via email. Every three days you’ll get a new lesson on an important aspect of buying a home. You’ll get lots of pointers to archived real estate content and answers to frequently asked questions, but with a new frame that will help you “connect the dots” and start putting this advice to work for you when you buy a home. Of course, our advice will be supplemented and ever-evolving as the housing market changes (which seems to be getting faster lately). To make it work even better, we’ll also be including “behind the scenes” lessons that show you how other buyers have used this information to save money and avoid the traps that exist in today's housing market.
|Enter your email address below to sign up for Home Buying for Smart People:|
It’s very important to us that everyone receiving Home Buying for Smart People truly wants the newsletter, so we’ll need you to confirm that you want to receive it by clicking a link in an email you’ll receive after signing up.
So check your inbox and put us on your white list… because thanks to some less-than-ethical spammers, our topic is sometimes viewed with suspicion by the major email services.
And of course we’re never going to rent, sell, or otherwise share the information we collect. That would pretty much be a violation of everything we stand for.