Every so often, I like to delve into my web site analytics package to see how many people have been visiting our Real Estate Blog and from where these people are coming. While the top origination points are not so surprising, I am always amazed that many of our visitors come from all over the world. It really underscores the importance of the global nature of real estate.
The map above shows that visits to the Tallahassee real estate blog have come from all around the world, with the countries colored in various shades of green leading the field in the number of visits they have made to Tallahassee (on the web of course).
Real Estate Marketing Has Moved To The Internet
With over 85% of all home buyers starting their search for homes on the internet, it is a wonder that some real estate companies and real estate agents still invest the majority of their marketing budgets on traditional print media. The overhaul that we performed on our real estate marketing efforts back in 2007 is really yielding amazing results.
Foreign Visitors Find The Tallahassee Real Estate Blog
The top ten countries that send internet visitors to Tallahassee are listed in the table on the right (full report follows this blog at the bottom). I find it amazing that the bordering Country of Mexico has not made it into the top ten, while Romania has.
If you are a visitor from a foreign country, thank you for stopping by and please leave a comment below and let us know where you are and why you like to check out the Tallahassee Real Estate Blog.
Stateside Visits To Tallahassee Real Estate Blog Growing
The domestic visitors to our real estate blog are growing as well. Every State in the Union is represented (and listed in the report following this blog), but the top ten might surprise you. Unlike print media which might produce some real estate marketing benefits in neighboring States, it turns out that our real estate blog is highly trafficked from coast to coast.
Much like Mexico not making the "Top 10 Countries" list, I was surprised to find that Alabama was not in the top 10 States that sent visitors to the Tallahassee Real Estate Blog. Outside of Florida, California sends us the most visitors with over 33,000 pages viewed on our real estate website.
Top 10 Pages On The Tallahassee Real Estate Blog
With well over one million pages viewed on our site, I got to wondering what pages were the most popular. The top three were resource pages and were not surprising, but the rest were articles written about Tallahassee real estate and provided a few surprises:
- Tallahassee Home Search - Search for homes using Tallahassee MLS data (same as the REALTORS®)
- Tallahassee Real Estate Market Report - Charts, graphs, and analysis of the Tallahassee real estate market
- Tallahassee Foreclosure Updates - Weekly foreclosure and lis pendens filings in Tallahassee
- The Sub-Prime Mortgage Market Mess - Article and cartoon about how the housing market was crippled
- 10 Tips To Make Sure Your Home Does Not Sell - A little bit of sarcasm was appreciated ...
- How the Cap and Trade Bill Affects Real Estate - A rare venture by me into politics
- What Sellers Should Know About Lease Purchase Agreements - Top Google result for lease purchase information
- Real Estate and Lemonade - A Housing Market Analogy (explains our current depreciating housing market)
- When Should You Consider Paying Mortgage Discount Points - A Financing Tip
- The Homebuyer Tax Credit - Simple Summary of who gets what from whom ...
|Please Click Here to tweet this to your friends!|
Tallahassee Real Estate Blog Visitors
The following tables show the top originating countries and States for visitors to our real estate site in Tallahassee:
|Country / Territory||Visitors||Pageviews||State||Visitors||Pageviews|
|Norway||155||233||District of Columbia||1,591||4,880|
|United Arab Emirates||139||463||Iowa||1,042||2,479|
|Trinidad and Tobago||39||59|
|U.S. Virgin Islands||25||254|
|Antigua and Barbuda||16||51|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||7||8|
|Turks and Caicos Islands||11||15|
Joe Manausa, MBA is a 26 year veteran of real estate brokerage in Tallahassee, Florida and has owned and managed his own company since 1992. He is a daily blogger with content that focuses on real estate analytics and providing his clients with a tactical advantage in today's challenging market.