One picture of the Tallahassee real estate market is solidly good, and that is the short, medium, and long term home inventory change trends are all dropping! The graph below demonstrates that all of the following are showing a reduction in inventory:
- 30 Day Home Inventory Change: Averaging a drop of 2.6 homes per day for the past 30 days
- 90 Day Home Inventory Change: Averaging a drop of 0.2 homes per day for the past 90 days
- 180 Day Home Inventory Change: Averaging a drop of 2.1 homes per day for the past 180 days
- 270 Day Home Inventory Change: Averaging a drop of 3.0 homes per day for the past 270 days
- 1 Year Home Inventory Change: Averaging a drop of 2.6 homes per day for the past 365 days
|Subscribe in a reader||Subscribe by email|
As a reminder for those who subscribe to the Tallahassee Real Estate Blog by email, some embedded pictures and videos might not be appearing in your email and you might need to click the title header to go to your browser where all will be visible. Additionally, if you would like to respond (leave a comment) to this article, you will need to “click through” to the blog site to post your feedback.
If you like this Article then please subscribe to my blog through a full RSS feed, or you can Subscribe by Email. You will be able to stay informed about the happenings in the Tallahassee Real Estate Market.
Joe Manausa, MBA is a 26 year veteran of real estate brokerage in Tallahassee, Florida and has owned and managed his own company since 1992. He is a daily blogger with content that focuses on real estate analytics and providing his clients with a tactical advantage in today's challenging market.