Popular Downloads

Posted by Joe Manausa on Sunday, January 10th, 2010 at 2:00am.

Popular downloads from the Tallahassee real estate web site, featuring newsletter archives, standard forms, informational forms, and many other documents popular with home buyers and home sellers.

Joe Manausa, MBA is a 26 year veteran of real estate brokerage in Tallahassee, Florida and has owned and managed his own company since 1992. He is a daily blogger with content that focuses on real estate analytics and providing his clients with a tactical advantage in today's challenging market.

8 Responses to "Popular Downloads"

Deborah Theodule wrote: I have been told in the past that my loan was not held by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mae, but when I look at the original application that was used and later falsified was a Fannie Mae Form 1003 loan application. Does that help show that the broker committed fraud and misrepresentations. Also, the individual who signed the loan document was not the individual who worked with us. We later learned this was because the officer who assisted/robbed us was not licensed.
Our loan was a stated income loan, with a piggyback HELOC, an adjustable rate Option ARM, with a three year prepayment penalty. Our credit score at the time was 750+. We provided the loan officer with two years of tax returns and signed a form (1046-T) stating that they could and would verify our income through the IRS..
We have been told that our loan was through Ginnie Mae, but we have been able to contact anyone from Ginnie Mae to verify this information. Countrywide also state that they did not fund our loan, well we have information to indicate otherwise. An y suggestions are welcomed. Thansk for your help.


Posted on Monday, March 22nd, 2010 at 2:51am.

Joe Manausa, MBA wrote: Hey Deborah,

I have sent your comment to a specialist to see if he can help.

Posted on Monday, March 22nd, 2010 at 9:21am.

Jana wrote: My son is trying to lease purchase a house the owner has agreed to $150 a month for the first 6 months to get the house repairable and then $300 a month after that for 7yrs. I am not sure how to write this contract or where to get the form, When would he close on the house in 7 yrs any information would be greatly appreciated. also should he carry his own insurance on the house now and does he pay taxes or is that done after closing please help as I am unsure how to do this. Thanks Jana

Posted on Tuesday, April 12th, 2011 at 3:55pm.

Joe Manausa, MBA wrote: Jana, you need to execute both a purchase agreement (closing in 7 years) and a lease agreement that specifies the terms of the lease. I have no idea what city/state you are in, so I cannot recommend any certain forms. In Florida, both agreements can most likely be found in an office supply store. HOWEVER ...

I urge you to seek professional help, no matter your location. Either hire a real estate attorney or a top real estate broker in your area. As them at your first meeting what their charges will be. These types of situations are filled with potential problems and the documents need to be produced correctly or legal issues could become quite expensive. Just as an FYI, I would have given the owner of the property the exact same advice. Good luck!

Posted on Tuesday, April 12th, 2011 at 4:02pm.

Joe Manausa, MBA wrote: Sure Tonia, please include a link back to the article.

Posted on Wednesday, December 28th, 2011 at 9:23pm.

Charles wrote: I am in California, and am interested in a buying a home via the creative financing methods you touched on. Are you aware of an agent in the San Diego, CA area that is savvy in the creative financing arena?

Posted on Monday, August 20th, 2012 at 3:00am.

Joe Manausa, MBA wrote: Hey Charles, I've put a few feelers out for you with some creative agents, let me see who I can get to contact you.

Posted on Monday, August 20th, 2012 at 4:47pm.

Joe Manausa wrote: Test

Posted on Thursday, March 19th, 2015 at 5:41pm.

Leave a Comment